Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Big Splash by Jack Ferraiolo

Matt Stevens is a high private investigator. In elementary school he used to be friend of Vinnie Biggs the boss and the one who controls everything and he finds a way to get rid of the bullies of the school and those people who try to damage his organization. His people, the one that work for Vinnie used extraordinary and well think weapons those like squirt guns, water balloons and cat-pee. Vinnie ask Matt Stevens if he can resolve a case for him, Steven said no at first but then when he find out that the case it’s about Nikki Fingers, Matt gets into the casewithout even thinking it twice. I really like this book because I felt a connection to it; it’s a high school story which many things get involved like action, drama and mystery I mostly like how Matt investigate things and the way he relate things, I also like the way Jack Ferraiolo write the story he use different metaphors and what he writes is funny at the same time. The Big Splash is a very good book I really like it and I recommend this book mostly to teenagers who like mystery, drama and action at the same time I think this 3three are the perfect combination for a book and I think mostly everybody will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment